GamerTell

My Deviant Artwork

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh the many things you can find online with three shots of expresso.

I'm not sure if its out of boredom or curiousity, but I typed my full name on iGoogle today and found my stories and photos being used in various publications. Seriously. Check them out. Some of them I have forgotten about.

1) All American Fencing

2) Army Fencing

3) Army Well-Being site

4) U.S. Army Special Operations News Site

5) Warriors on the Water Fishing Site

6) Official Brats: Our Journey Home movie site

7) World News archive site

8) U.S. Army News Website

9) The Pilot News Service

10) Midwest Industrial Supply

11) U.S. Army Central Command News Site

Not to mention various publications. It was cool to find them and be able to add them to my portfolio.

No comments: