GamerTell

My Deviant Artwork

Monday, May 4, 2009

Life Unemployed -- Battle between good and evil continues

The results of the hearing was a bit confusing, it's very hard to translate "legalese" into english but from what I gathered I think I lost. Oh my heart aches. But I'm not going to lay down like a floor mat and let these people walk all over me. So I applied for an appeal again. This time with more evidence (I couldn't find earlier) and a little more focus with my approach.

I never go out of my way to scratch someone's eyes out, I'm a more conservative fighter ... an opportunity sniper. I tried to remain cool and collective during the first hearing ... even when some of the things the company came up with were lies even the referee picked up on.

I never once raised my voice or accused them of lying during the interview. Instead I remained calm and collective, but maybe I was too calm and too collective that I didn't explain what needed to be explained. Perhaps I would have won then.

But now that the nervousness of the hearing has passed and the fire-breathing dragon turned out to be more like a den of hungry lions and I was the white rabbit watching my step and preapring to leap out of the way when possible. I know which path I must step in to walk into that den and be heard. To transform that white rabbit into a silver tigress.

This wasn't what I really wanted, I just want to survive until I found a new job. But now that white rabbit has been tossed back into the den.

No comments: