GamerTell

My Deviant Artwork

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day ???? WHAT? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

It's mother's day and I have decided to take my mother out to dinner. Of course dad came too. Decided to go to Applebee .... I got this... checked my bank account .... good to go.

Once dinner was done I reach for the bill... WTF did you order dad? .... ok. I got this. May have to eat some Mac and Cheese for a week... but I got this.

Ok. My bad. For those of you who have Asian mothers..... it suddenly became a battle of wills as to who was paying the bill. No negations, everyone breaking out their wallets to see who can toss down the bills first. Mom shouldn't have to pay for her own dinner was my argument. But dad handed her the bill anyway. Way to go dad. Before the waitress came I was quickly grabbing up the bills and whipping out the debit card... I got this. Dad grabs the money and hands it to the waitress..... way to go dad.... <.<

So I bought ice cream ... of course dad took off so it was just me and mom. Going to have to find her a movie she would like and make a nice Chicken Carbonara (sp?) dinner for her.

No comments: