GamerTell

My Deviant Artwork

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Here we go again.



This is the last week with Civitas LLC. I will miss working with awesome page designers and a great mentor/supervisor. But I'm just simply not ready to move to Ohio for peanuts. I will still give my 200% as I would with any position I'm in til the end.

My only concern is the severance package, will it help me until I find a new job? Well. The test is about to happen Aug. 5. Will update this blog as I go and add to "Life Unemployed 2.0" til my next adventure.

Since my previous experience I have learned not to fret about it, because I'm a survivor and I know I can get through this. Because I know this: Fret and worry, leads to stress and self-doubt. I can't have that, I need to remain calm, positive and focused to reach a new level in my life whether its working for another company or flipping burgers at the local burger king. See you soon!

No comments: