GamerTell

My Deviant Artwork

Friday, March 31, 2017

Troubling Times



    Again. I rarely talk about all things political but I have a gloomy feeling that the road 'America' is traveling down right now will only lead to chaos, confusion, extreme violence and protests creating a divide that will take years to heal. It's bad enough people are trying to surviving unemployment, being paid lower than minimal wages for work that deserves more so companies can save money. I'm all about saving money, as long as people are taken care of first instead of lining their own pockets.
    What really irks me is how divided this nation is right now, focusing on negative news, negative views and negative attitudes. Why not focus on the positive, help each other to survive and rise above all this negativity. Sure you can't escape the negativity sometimes but you can also not allow it to change your views, anger and force others to see your point or suffer the wrath.

No comments: