GamerTell

My Deviant Artwork

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ever felt like your not wanted?

Have you ever gone to work, visit your favorite store, talk to the usual workers/waitresses/hairdresser/chiropractor/doctor/dentist and any other acquaintances and felt you were no longer wanted there? They simply lost total interest in anything you say or do? Or anything you did was just not up to their standards?

You get up as you do every single day, ate the same things, cared for your pets in the same manner, watered and talked to your houseplants the same way. But, yet, something is different?

I've been having these feelings for awhile, almost as if it were a premonition of sorts. I'm sure I'm just being a silly girl and everything is fine. But I can't shake the feeling. I know I haven't written my best, photographed my best nor did my best in laying out a newspaper page. But I do give what I have left to anyone who needed me.

Perhaps its all the changes that have been going on and I'm just feeling antsy because I may or may not have a job soon. But ... still ... there's just something there sneering and waiting for you. You can't quite shake it.

It's not a good feeling, but it is a feeling of uncertainty. I'll post more as things start to reveal themselves.

No comments: